Aarsleff Ground Engineering Ltd, a leading specialist ground engineering contractor based in Newark UK, is recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator. Their work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an innovative approach to their work, always looking for ways to improve areas and a strong willingness to learn.
The Marketing Coordinator confidently manages the day to day marketing activities for Aarsleff Ground Engineering Ltd and Centrum Pile Ltd in the UK.
The goal of the marketing coordinator is to develop and execute the plans and activities to accomplish brand awareness and increased sales opportunities for the companies and their products and services. The marketing coordinator should stay informed about the market, industry trends, and the competitive landscape to ensure that all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals.
Strong presentation and communication skills are considered core skills for this position – both written and verbal.
The Marketing Coordinator will be constantly seeking new opportunities for the business to succeed in the marketplace, as well as making sure the business is at the forefront of the industry for employees, prospective employees, clients, and other stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement the marketing plan for the business, in line with company goals, ensuring SMART marketing objectives for Aarsleff Ground Engineering and Centrum Pile are set.
- Build and manage a rich content strategy that attracts a qualified audience to your owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, e-books, reports, presentations, social media, website articles, newsletters, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Overall responsibility for obtaining high-quality photography and video from project sites across the UK in collaboration with film production agencies.
- Develop and enhance the company’s employer brand, and develop a more strategic approach to earning new employees.
- Maintain effective internal communications for the company, keeping employees informed of company developments in a timely manner.
- Enhance customer advocacy (including feedback, referrals, testimonials, references, etc.), and increasing loyalty and retention as an outcome.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance (SEO) and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions. Specifically: Organic website, social media, content optimisation, and negotiating backlinks.
- Identify key opportunities for advertising (traditional and digital) and implement an advertising strategy as appropriate.
- Update spreadsheets, databases, and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Design and manage the production of merchandise, promotional material and marketing literature to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- Establish a sustainable, strategic approach to PR based on adding value to media outlets and event managers.
- Lead on the organisation of promotional events, exhibitions, and learning seminars, attending when required to facilitate their success.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on key marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Oversee the annual Marketing budget and ensure its use is fully maximised and in line with the company’s objectives.
All duties to be carried out responsibly in accordance with current Environmental, Quality, Health & Safety Policies in close co-operation with colleagues and the STEQ Manager.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Access to own vehicle with full UK clean driver’s license
• A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Literature or Advertising or previous experience working in a marketing role.
• Must possess excellent written English, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Well organised with ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
• Proficient on WordPress for website content management.
• Proficient on Adobe InDesign & Adobe Photoshop.
• Previous experience using CRM, marketing tools, CANVA and Google Analytics.
What you can expect in return:
• Company pension
• Healthcare and life insurance benefits
• Travel opportunities across Northern Europe
• Career and personal development opportunities within a stable organisation
• Salary dependent on level and experience
Written applications & CV via email to: Jessica Banham, Group Marketing & Brand Manager via jessicabanham@Aarsleff.co.uk