Aarsleff Ground Engineering Ltd are a leading Civil Engineering Contractor and are seeking a talented Business & HR Co-Ordinator to manage and undertake administrative support work for our corporate Business & HR Manager. The post holder will primarily work directly with our Business & HR Manager and provide full HR and centralised support to our wider business and Operational teams based out of our Newark office, the company delivers all forms of ground engineering techniques to our customers on our projects across the UK.
Our culture is unique, and we are building an exciting team.
Salary negotiable – dependant on experience and qualifications.
Company benefits include pension, employee assistance programme and death in service and imminently a Rewards offer.
Location – Aarsleff Ground Engineering Ltd, Hawton Lane, Balderton. Newark Nottinghamshire NG24 3BU.
Duties will include but not limited to these
- Providing Administrative support and advice for all Human Resources functions within the company.
- Working in close association with the Business & HR Manager these will include administration, record keeping, procedures, policies, strategy, hands-on supporting colleagues in recruitment, advertising, onboarding, employment offers and subsequent employee support functions, disciplinary and other HR processes, providing alignment between the HR process and our payroll team.
- Working with the Business & HR Manager to provide centralised services, facilities, fleet, communication system inclusive of IT/mobile data, insurances & staff benefits, compliance.
- Electronic document handling to our Sharepoint and BrightHR systems
- Creation of documents in WORD, PDF, EXCEL, OUTLOOK
- Creation and tracking of Purchase Orders in MS NAV
- Creation of Job Offers, Adverts, Roles & Responsibilities and all other associated HR documentation
- Dealing directly with suppliers, supplier queries, supplier set up
- Be the main record keeper for HR & Central Services.
Qualifications and Experience
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and confident when working in a team. The successful candidate will have and be expected to demonstrate the following:
- Will have three/four years’ experience working in an HR support role.
- Intermediate level – MS Word, Excel, Outlook packages
- Desired experience of working in Sharepoint for document handling and MS NAV for purchase orders. BrightHR for Human Resource tracking.
- CIPD Level 3/5 or equivalent
- Good and confident communicator with all stakeholders within including but not limited to internal and external customers and our valued employees.
Written applications & CV only via email to: HeatherJones@aarsleff.co.uk
Heather Jones – Aarsleff Ground Engineering Ltd, Hawton Lane, Balderton. Newark. NG24 3BU
*It is the policy of Aarsleff Ground Engineering Ltd to comply with all relevant legislation regarding Equal Opportunity and Diversity.
#Step in to the Blue – Core Values – Life & Health, Trust and Responsibility