Specialist Piling contractor Aarsleff Ground Engineering has the capability to offer its clients Contiguous Flight Auger (CFA) piles for projects that require minimal vibration and noise piling methods. Utilising the latest machinery and pile technology, Aarsleff are able to install CFA piles from 300mm to 900mm, with lengths of up to 25m.
This method of piling involves drilling a contiguous flight auger into the ground. The auger holds the soil surrounding the hole, eliminating the need for temporary casings and support fluids. Once the desired depth has been met, the concrete mix is pumped through the hallow stem whilst it is being retracting out the ground.
The advantages to CFA piling include:
- Minimal vibration and noise produced whilst piling
- Suitable for a wide range of challenging ground conditions
- There is no requirement for a casing when piling, reducing cost and time
- Fully monitored pile production
- Fast and economical piling method
- Piling can be done in close proximity to other structures and buildings
Aarsleff has installed CFA piles across a wide range of sectors, including the residential, energy, commercial and infrastructure.
For more information about Aarsleff Ground Engineering or to send in your enquiry, call 01636 611140 and speak to a member of our expert team today, or drop us an email