Aarsleff has the specialist plant and labour to carry out all types of drilling and grouting works from the filling of redundant coal mines to chemical injection using tube a manchette. Drilling and grouting can be used for soil stabilisation, waterproofing, soil mixing to increase strength of soil and many other applications.
Aarsleff understands that every site presents its own unique challenges, so you need a bespoke approach to find the best solution. We don’t just deliver: we work with you from the outset, designing schemes that meet all regulatory requirements providing you with a value engineered solution. Working with our in-house geotechnical experts, the drilling and grouting team offer the following services:
- Comprehensive rotary drilling site investigation services.
- Stabilisation of shallow mine workings.
- Stabilisation of mine entries.
- Drilling services for standard and restricted access projects
Bulk infilling and grouting services for:
- Sewer systems
- Sub surface voids
- Soil nailing
- Ground anchoring
- Geotechnical drilling
- Compaction grouting to stabilise granular and fine-grained soils
- Borehole drilling for ground-source heat pumps.
- Well established method
- Maintenance free
- Grouting can prevent the collapse of granular soils, settlement under adjacent foundations, groundwater movement, utilities damage and tunnel run-ins
- Increases soil strength and rigidity
- Reduced ground movement
- Groundwater control
- Predictable degree of movement
- Can be performed in limited working space
- Designable strength and permeability