Smart Sustainable Solutions
Aarsleff is a specialist contracting company with a heritage. We were founded in 1947 by Danish Engineer Per Aarsleff. Though Per Aarsleff is no longer with us, his values live on today. Aarsleff’s service is enhanced by the knowledge and experience of our professional staff and trained in-house workforce, who we encourage to work together to add value for our customers and the communities we are a part of.
Aarsleff Ground Engineering plan and deliver bespoke, high-quality ground engineering solutions safely in a consistent manner to satisfy its customer needs and expectations. In this way, Aarsleff adds superior value to its environment, allowing it to become a leading and profitable specialist piling and ground engineering contractor in the UK, across the Residential, Rail, Commercial, Infrastructure and Energy construction markets.
The Aarsleff Group is organised in independent, competitive divisions and subsidiaries each with their own specialist expertise. We refer to teamwork and collaboration across divisions as “one company”, meaning that we seek and exploit synergies. The synergies develop when specialist contractors contribute expertise to reach the best solution.
The Management team are committed to leading the business to operate with the following core values:
Our Core Values
Life & Health
- Protection of human life is of the highest importance to us. The safety of our employees, business partners and users of the facilities erected by our company is our highest priority.This is evidenced by our BS OHSAS 18001. Aarsleff, having achieved this award had to provide full evidence on every aspect of OHS management, including a focus on continual improvement and investment in staff training.
- Creating a safe working environment is Aarsleff’s priority. We see this as the first step towards eliminating accidents and unsafe behaviour. It is also a clear indicator of our professionalism and the high standards we expect from everyone entering our places of work.
- The safety and well-being of our people is Aarsleff’s core value and should provide our customers with an even greater level of confidence that working with Aarsleff is a choice well made.
- Aarsleff is open and transparent in all its dealings, building a reputation for being trustworthy, providing timely, accessible and appropriate information and keeping its people and clients well informed.
- Owing to its knowledge, experience and commitment, as well as the use of the latest technologies and commitment to quality, day-by-day Aarsleff builds trust with its clients and business partners.
- It is the company’s policy to implement a quality management system meeting the requirements of ISO9001:2015 as a normal part of business activity to fully and consistently fulfil the needs and expectations of its customers.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development play an integral role in Aarsleffs business operations. Ensuring consistent profitability and a strong position in the market, we also take into consideration the impact of our operations on the business environment, natural environment and society.
- Aarsleff constantly builds its position as a responsible Employer, enjoying a good reputation among both its employees and the local community. Aarsleff is committed to acting in a socially responsible way in our dealings and strives to eliminate discrimination on any grounds and to promote equality of opportunity.
- We believe that a responsible approach to developing relationships between companies, communities both global and local is a vital part of delivering business success.
Modern Slavery Act Policy Statement
Modern slavery encompasses slavery, servitude, human trafficking and forced labour. Aarsleff Ground Engineering has a zero-tolerance approach to any form of modern slavery. We are committed to acting ethically and with integrity and transparency in all business dealings and to putting effective systems and controls in place to safeguard against any form of modern slavery taking place within the business or our supply chain.