Piling contractor Aarsleff Ground Engineering offer steel bearing piles to its clients. These recycled oil & gas drilling cases are high grade thick wall steel tubes for sites with minor obstructions and / or sites with vibration issues for surrounding structures.
The main advantages of using steel bearing piles are:
- They can be mixed and matched with our pre-cast concrete piles for a commercially beneficial solution
- Suitable for uncertain ground conditions
- They can be driven deeper than precast piles to depths of 50 meters or more
- They are easy to adapt for unforeseen soil conditions, along with being able to be driven through small obstructions and hard ground conditions
- They can be driven using minimal vibration driving methods.