Aarsleff Ground Engineering Ltd is a leading Specialist Ground Engineering Contractor, currently seeking a STEQ Adviser (Safety, Training, Environmental, and Quality) to strengthen the existing team.
Monday to Friday from 08.00 am to 5.00 pm
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience and qualifications
Reporting to the STEQ Manager, the STEQ Adviser’s main responsibilities and job role include:
Based out of our headquarters at Newark with primary focus on visiting ALL our operational projects and premise locations around the UK ensuring we consistently deliver Safety, Quality and Environmental excellence.
You will be providing advice and assistance where required across the business to ensure STEQ matters are at the forefront of Company operations.
The ideal candidate will have –
- Experience in an STEQ role, preferably in the construction / foundation sector and, or –
- Experience in a concrete product manufacturing environment.
- Grad IOSH is desirable.
- Good knowledge of Management Systems and computer skills / report writing.
- Proven learning ability with a willingness for continued learning
- Drive and commitment to succeed.
- Knowledge of construction / foundation activities and manufacturing based HSEQ systems, procedures
- IT Skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Good communicator – both spoken and written word
- Ability to communicate throughout the business at all levels
- Good organisational, time management skills to manage a demanding workload
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative as well as part of a team to deadlines.
- Flexible approach to meet the business needs
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Full driving licence
What you can expect in return
- Training and personal development opportunities within a stable organisation
- Opportunity to be part of an expanding business.
- Attractive Company benefits package including pension.
Written applications & CV only via email to: Robert Speakman –STEQ Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post to Robert Speakman, STEQ Manager, Aarsleff Ground Engineering Ltd, Hawton Lane, Balderton, Newark, NG24 3BU