Aarsleff Ground Engineering are currently seeking an experienced contracts engineer to join our specialist retaining walls division to run our exciting projects across a wide range of sectors across the UK.
Preferably based at our Doncaster office, the ideal candidate will be familiar with king post wall and sheet piling solutions and will need to have a good understanding of contracts and cost management systems.
- Installing Sheet piles using Movax & ABI rigs
- Installing King Post Walls using a Soilmec SF50 CFA rig or similar rigs
- Previous experience working on projects valued between £25k – £500k
- Site visits, pre-contract & on-going working relationship with clients (Aarsleff have existing repeat business with numerous high-profile clients)
- Experience in managing more than one project at a time
There will be training and development opportunities available to enhance the job holder’s skillset, along with guidance from our highly experienced team.
The ideal candidate
- Organised and have a good eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Calm, logical, flexible
- Willing to travel to sites across the UK often staying away from home in the evening.
- Ensure that all operations on site are carried out safely and in accordance with method statements.
- Be able to correspond with the client/client’s representatives and their team, sometimes at a very high level, in a professional manner.
Written applications & CV via email to: John Storry, Director – Specialist Retaining Walls
Or post to John Storry, Aarsleff Ground Engineering Ltd, Hawton Lane, Balderton. Newark. NG24 3BU