Aarsleff Ground Engineering are currently recruiting for experienced Pumpmen to help deliver our rotary bored pile projects across the UK. You will carry out all tasks and operations in accordance with safe working practices and to a high standard.
Hourly Rate: negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
In addition, the successful applicants will receive daily subsistence when working away from home, overtime, and bonus payments as applicable and will receive continued support and training.
- CPCS A44 trailer mounted concrete pump and agitator operatives
- SFA and CFA experience
- 4/10 Grout Mixer and P11 Pump experience would be an advantage
- A willingness to travel, often staying away from home in the evening
- Full UK drivers’ licence
- Proof of Right to work in the UK
- Ability to understand construction drawings
- Excellent communication skills
- Be used to working to Company ISO standards, Integrated Management System procedures
Our culture supports the effective teamwork of high-performance people. If you believe you can contribute to the success of our business, and share our commitment to achieving our goals, please submit your CV and covering letter to Aarsleff’s Managing Director Kevin Hague via email@example.com.
It is the policy of Aarsleff Ground Engineering Ltd to comply with all relevant legislation regarding Equal Opportunity and Diversity.