Aarsleff Ground Engineering Ltd are one of the UK’s leading specialist ground engineering contractors, part of a European Group and are currently seeking a variety of Geotechnical roles within our operation teams.
If you have any queries or would like more information regarding the below roles, please email James Batty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Geotechnical Supervisors – overseeing Aarsleff’s multi disciplined projects, including drilling and grouting, anchors, mini piles, soil nails, and specialist grouting projects. Candidates must hold SMSTS and NVQ works supervisor
- Driller Operators, must hold CPCS card below 20t
- Top hammer percussive Operators, (Down the Hole Hammer) bored piles
- Rig attendant / Spanner operatives – must hold CPCS card and be comfortable working across the different disciplines Aarsleff offers, including drilling and grouting, anchors, mini piles, soil nails, and specialist grouting
- Grouting Gangers
- Grout mixer and pump operatives (A44 Concrete pump)
All applicants must have a driving licence and be prepared to travel.
Written applications & CV only via email to: email@example.com
Or post to James Batty, Aarsleff Ground Engineering Ltd, Hawton Lane, Balderton. Newark. NG24 3BU