We are hiring for an Accounts Apprentice.
Aarsleff Ground Engineering Ltd are a leading civil engineering contractor and are seeking an Accounts Apprentice to join their thriving Newark based office. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
This is a fabulous opportunity to work towards a recognised Accounts qualification along with hands-on, on the job training from an experienced accounts team.
The post holder will generally be working in a small team in an office environment. This is a fast-moving, high-pressure environment that will require the suitable candidate to maintain a calm and logical demeanour together with a flexible attitude.
40 hours per week plus overtime
As this is an apprenticeship position minimum wage in accordance with age is applicable for the period of the apprenticeship training.
- To develop and understand your knowledge of:-
- Accounts Ledger functions using the company system delivered on MS NAV software.
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Matching Purchase Orders
- Credit Control
- Scanning, answering the telephone
- Resolving issues with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- All Work conducted in line with the process, procedures and the H&S and Quality management schemes, operated by the Company.
Full training will be provided for this role.
- Good standard of general education
- GSCE Grade C or above in both Maths & English
- Calm, logical and flexible
- Working at a high level of accuracy.
- Good computer skills
Written applications & CV only via email to:
Richard Hoe – Financial Controller – Richardhoe@aarsleff.co.uk
Or post to Richard Hoe, Financial Controller, Aarsleff Ground Engineering Ltd, Hawton Lane, Balderton. Newark. NG24 3BU
*It is the policy of Aarsleff Ground Engineering Ltd to comply with all relevant legislation regarding Equal Opportunity and Diversity.