We are hiring for a Geotechnical Supervisor!
Aarsleff Ground Engineering Ltd are one of the UK’s leading specialist ground engineering contractors, part of a European Group and are currently seeking a Geotechnical Supervisor to join their team. The successful applicant will be willing to travel to sites across the UK, ensuring that all of Aarsleff’s operations on site are carried out safely and in accordance with the appropriate method statement.
The successful candidate will oversee our projects across all geotechnical disciplines covering ground anchors, soil nail reinforced slopes, drilling and grouting, bored, CFA/SFA and mini piles. The offer will be made to the candidate with the right balance of experience, talent and potential; with attractive benefits and a salary package to suit.
- Ensure that all work on site is completed to the required technical standard
- Liaison and coordination of the project’s requirements
- Coordinate plant, equipment, materials and necessary resources on site to meet the contract’s requirements
- Control labour under your supervision
- Ensure that the installation of geotechnical disciplines on site is in accordance with Aarsleff Ground Engineering’s practice and to ensure installation on site is in accordance with the design
- To ensure sufficient information is provided to sub-contractors for them to carry out their duties effectively and safely
- Lead regular project/resourcing meetings to provide site reports and forward planning
- Promote the Aarsleff company positively to customers
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
- CSCS Card
- Site management or supervisor experience
- Full Home Office ‘Right to Work’ Credentials
The Ideal Candidate
- Extremely well organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Calm, logical and flexible approach to work
- Correspond with client representatives sometimes at a very high level, in a professional manner
- Comprehensive understanding of specialist geotechnical works and their installation
To Apply – Please send written applications and CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org , or post to Jonathan Proctor, Aarsleff Ground Engineering Ltd, Hawton Lane, Balderton, Newark, NG24 3BU