Hourly Rate: negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
In addition the successful applicants will receive daily subsistence when working away from home, overtime and bonus payments as applicable and will receive continued support and training.
Qualifications and Experience
- CPCS-A44 – Trailer mounted concrete pump and Agitator operatives
- SFA and CFA experience
- 4/10 Grout Mixer and P11 Pump experience would be an advantage
- Full UK Driving Licence
- CSCS card
- Ability to understand construction drawings.
- Good communication skills
The ideal candidate:
• Be willing to travel to sites across the UK often staying away from home in the evening.
• Responsible for the keeping of accurate records of all operations on site including, but not limited to time sheets, daily record sheets, weekly returns etc.
• Ensure that all operations on site are carried out safely and in accordance with method statements.
• To carry out all duties safely, to ensure that work progresses, and using own initiative when required.
• Be used to working to Company ISO standards, Integrated Management System procedures.
• Co-ordinate & control day to day running of sites with both Company management and Client representatives.
• Represent the Company in a professional manner.
• Supervise other company personnel on site.
• Co-ordinate the delivery of materials to site in a timely manner
Or post to James Batty, Aarsleff Ground Engineering Ltd, Hawton Lane, Balderton. Newark. NG24 3BU