DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Group Plant Manager your responsibilities will be: –
Aarsleff Ground Engineering is a leading piling/ground engineering company and is looking for a Stores Operative to join their Newark based facility, managing the stores for a busy workshop. reporting directly to the Group Plant Manager. The post holder will generally be working in a small team in a workshop environment, with duties taking place in the multiple stores’ areas and plant stockyard. This is a fast-moving, high-pressure environment which will require the suitable candidate to maintain a calm and logical demeanour together with a flexible attitude.
Monday to Friday 08:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
£11.50 per hour dependent on experience and qualifications.
- To control the issuing of and to replenish general stores items (Aarsleff)
- To control the issuing of and to replenish maintenance items.
- To control Aarsleff lifting tackle compliance with LOLER checks and certification / report controlling
- Good inwards receiving, checking, unloading, storing and confirming
- Maintaining an adequate stock of machine parts by liaising with the fitter supervisor
- Good computer skills, and telephone manner essential
- Knowledge of plant would be beneficial but training will be given
- All Work conducted in line with the process, procedures and the H&S and Quality management schemes, operated by the Company.
Full training will be given in this role.
Will most likely have
- Previous stores experience
- Good standard of education
- Calm, logical and flexible
- Experienced with Excel and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Good telephone manner.
- Working at a high level of accuracy.
- Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck license.
Applications in writing with a CV via email or post to
Stephen Wilkinson, Group Plant Manager, Aarsleff Ground Engineering Ltd, Hawton Lane, Balderton. Newark. Nottinghamshire. NG24 3BU or email: StephenWilkinson@aarsleff.co.uk